- Good technical understanding of Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security, In-house business application support, cloud, and network infrastructure.
- Microsoft-related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint.
- Virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft Hyper-Visor.
- Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
- Perform system assessments, security audits, antivirus audits, and new client consultations.
- Set up and maintain a monitoring system, PRTG, for all services being provided to customers.
- Work with Sales Team to Engineer projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for existing clients.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems, IP address, configuration summary and keep track of alterations on any of these systems.
- Communication with customers as required regarding good practices and securing systems from virus, malware, and Ransomware.
- Be available for other engineers and coach them to resolution.
- Work in collaboration with the Department manager to maintain a good working environment and help resolve conflicts among the system team.
- 5 years of experience
- Certification in Microsoft and VMware