Cybernaptics is a leading service provider of Information Technology services which are divided into four main service areas: Managed IT Services, Infrastructure, Software Development and Business Solutions. The IT Technical Sales Executive must actively promote and sell Cybernaptics products and Services to both the existing client base and to newly prospected clients.
The Technical Sales Executive’s main task will include:
• Active prospection: direct telephone prospecting, customer calls, representation of Cybernaptics on trade shows and other events etc.
• Respond to calls for tenders, draft commercial proposals by mobilizing other services of the company (projects, business, pre-sales teams, technical department, marketing department, etc.).
• Introduce Cybernaptics products and services and the assets of the company to prospects.
• Listen, analyze and formulate our solution in a commercial proposal.
• Negotiate tariff conditions within the margins set by the management.
• Maintain personal contact with the main customers and regularly present them with changes in the Company’s offer and/or introduce new products and services.
• Identify key decision makers in client organisations
• Able to up-sell and cross-sell complementary services to customers (support, training, etc.).
• Provide regular reporting on the status of his or her sales pipeline
• Collect feedback regarding competitors, pricing and customer satisfaction
• Analyse and report on the effectiveness of the Company’s marketing and sales strategies
• Proven experience as sales executive or in a similar role
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Has a technical background or familiar with technology
• Passionate about technology
• Proficient in MS Office and sales software (e.g. CRM)
• Familiarity with social media and web analytics will be a definite advantage
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Creative and commercially astute
• Certificate or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or related discipline.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV by email on [email protected] Information about Cybernaptics can be obtained at www.cybernaptics.mu.
We reserve the right to call only the best qualified candidates for selection and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement