No matter what industry you’re in, your business needs a reliable, secure IT network to operate in today’s digital-everything world. Maintaining a stable environment can be tricky if you don’t have constant monitoring and management to proactively address any issues.
An in-house IT administrator can help address these problems, but permanently employing someone means you could end up paying for a full-time resource that you only need part-time. More often than not, your IT manager ends up taking care of menial IT tasks – a costly waste of a strategic resource.
Cybernaptics provides IT services where you need it, when you need it. Our team of specialists are on-hand to assist with daily IT support tasks and act as expert consultants to make sure your business enjoys a robust, future-proof IT network. Best of all, our services are backed by set service level agreements to give you peace of mind that your IT needs are taken care of.
Secure, reliable managed services that free up your IT Manager and other senior IT resources to focus on strategic business activities.
IT support, advice, auditing and training
Cybernaptics provides you with technical expertise, service availability and business continuity across various technologies and vendors. From basic troubleshooting and maintenance to providing guidance on IT projects, our team is here to provide a range of services to assist your business, including:
- Implementation: design, supply and implement small-, medium- and large-scale IT infrastructure according to requirements
- Support: daily monitoring, server optimization, remote infrastructure management, hardware troubleshooting
- Advisory: guidance on best-practice technology and processes to streamline your environment
- Training: regular IT security training in line with compliance requirements and software support training
- Audits: server performance assessments, system diagnostics and IT environment auditing
Improve and maintain business continuity
Software failures, hacking attempts, physical damage: the range of IT threats your business faces are endless. A non-functioning IT environment is highly disruptive and when you have an internal administrator that goes on extended leave or resigns, you could be left without and IT resource for months on end – leading to increased user frustration, decreased productivity and unnecessary costs.
Because we are an outsourced solution, our professionals can provide you with the IT services your business needs. We are also here to help you plan for disaster recovery incidents to make sure you can protect critical business assets, servers and systems – fast – should the unforeseen occur.
Tap into our Enterprise Security Management center
Our Enterprise Security Management service connects you to our Security Operations Center, giving you access to proactive monitoring and security incident management mechanisms. We have specialized skills and experience in server and network monitoring, antivirus server planning and implementation to protect:
- Your network: Enterprise virus protection, monitoring, alert response, managed firewall solutions and policy changes
- Your information: Device configuration backups, backup management and data protection
- Your people: Email security management, web security management, identity and access management
Need IT managed services that support strategic growth and promotes business continuity?
You can reach our sales team on email@example.com or call us on 206 3950 to talk about your IT managed services needs.